We are searching for a self-motivated professional to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing team. A successful recruiter will keep pace with current growth and conduct searches for potential qualified candidates. They will also facilitate all phases of the recruitment process as well as keeping up with industry standards.
What You will Do as a Recruiter:
• Screen applications and source qualified candidates
· Work with hiring managers to define hiring criteria. Determine the position responsibilities, as well as the experience and abilities, the ideal candidate will possess.
· Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process. Screen and route résumés, schedule interviews, conduct interviews, recommend qualified candidates to department managers for further interviews, and conduct assessments
· Utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, Social Media and other tools you will spend most of your time sourcing passive Professionals
· Create a system to maintain up-to-date and timely information i about status of candidates
· Organize and participate in job fairs and hiring events
· Conduct searches for potential candidates on LinkedIn and other social media and recruiting tools with overall company branding strategy
· Regularly conduct field recruiting efforts to identify exceptional candidates and continuously follow up with the candidates through the application process
Perks and Benefits:
• Ground-floor opportunity in a fast-growing organization
· Full comprehensive benefits package
· Potential to grow into the leader of the recruiting department as the company scales
· 5+ years of professional recruiting or sourcing experience
· 1+ years of experience working with medical recruiting
· 3+ years of successfully sourcing passive candidates and building pipelines of technical talent.
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a lean environment.
· Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
· Ability to propose creative solutions to recruit talent
· Ability to execute against strategic plans and deliver superior results
· Strong ability to work in changing environment and see through complexity
· Strong analytical and assessment skills
· Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills
Role: Corporate Recruiter
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.