Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Regulatory and Liquidity Assistant
Are you looking to work in bank or work for a charity organisation ?
Are you studying an accountancy qualification ? ACA, ACCA, CIMA
This is the role for you.
Overall Purpose of the Role:Providing support to the Regulatory and Liquidity Controller, the primary purpose of the role is preparing the Bank’s regulatory reports, calculating the Bank’s daily cash position, and preparing the ALCO pack.
Dimensions of the Role:Internal contacts – Finance Team, Lending Services Team, Savings TeamExternal contacts – Bank investment providers, regulatory return software providers
In addition to the salary our client also offers
• Employee Assistance Programme – Health/Work/Life concerns24/365
• Perkbox – employee discounts and deals to help save money
• Contributory Pension Scheme – auto enrolment in place
• Annual Leave – 25 days per annum plus bank holidays,pro-rata in year of joining (and also for part-time), with opportunity inincrease to a maximum of 30 days (pro-rata)
• Life Assurance – 3 x salary paid to beneficiaries if deathin service
• WeCare – free access to online 24/7 GP and Second Medical Opinionservice
• Private Medical Cover
• Car or Season Ticket Loan Scheme
• Computer Loan Scheme
• Give as You Earn Scheme – charity donations of up to£250 pa are matched by employer
• Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme – up to 5 days (prorata)
• Personal Days – 2 additional paid days leave per annum(pro-rata)
• Volunteering – opportunity to volunteer at a charity,social enterprise or community group up to a maximumof 50 hours per annum
Sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW !