We are seeking a Structured Cable Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will design and configure data communication systems as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
* Install Copper, and fiber data cabling infrastructures.
* Work with team to design & install cable plant.
* Procure and manage materials.
* Provide technology break/fix support for technology installed in existing Client Sites.
* Install & maintain overhead paging systems.
This position is for a self motivated and dependable individual that is technically inclined. The successful applicant will need to be organized, and dependable to stay motivated with little or no supervision.
* Install voice and data cabling to specifications to include Copper, Coaxial, & Fiber
* Neatly and accurately terminate cabling
* Ability to learn to perform accurate testing, labeling, and documentation of all cable jobs
* Must not be fearful of heights or closed spaces
* Understanding of 568B/A and USOC wiring standards
* Must have the ability to recognize and install multicolored wires
* Must have the ability to lift materials weighing 50 plus lbs.
* Extensive travel within the Montana and Wyoming
* Be able to project a professional image
* Clean driving record and drug-test required
The Connect Group is Montana's Premier Managed Services Provider. We strive to exceed customer expectations through Pro-Active relationships that foster success for our clientele. We understand that the purpose of Technology is to allow our customers to achieve their mission quicker, faster and easier. We are looking for like minded individuals that want to make a difference in their life as well as the lives of their teammates and clients.
Role: Lead Structured Cable Technician
Apply for this job now.