Are you looking for a chance to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment that will utilize your creative abilities and CAD skills? We are looking for a dedicated and accurate mechanical drafter with an interest in mechanical engineering and a self-motivated attitude. You will be working with our expert engineering teams to create a variety of technical drawings and digital models and will be able to contribute to the design process as well.
- Work with technical drawings, manufacturing schematics, and 2D and 3D digital models of mechanical equipment designs, using measurements, specifications and additional data from engineering team
- Collect initial drawings, calculations and design ideas from engineers, and combine all relevant data into coherent and complete initial design models for review and modification
- Coordinate directly with engineers and project managers to understand project requirements, verify design details and recommend modifications as needed according to company standards and best practices
- Communicate with manufacturing personnel to create detailed layouts prior to production
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Associate degree in drafting
- Proficient with Solid Edge Drafting System
- Excellent technical communication skills with engineers and manufacturing personnel
- Strong attention to detail and mathematical abilities
- Able to work within strict deadlines
- Professional certification in mechanical drafting
- Experience with mechanical manufacturing process
Worldwide Machinery & Worldwide Rental Services rents and sells pipeline and earthmoving equipment across the United States. We are passionate about our company culture of success, diligence, accountability, and teamwork. As a result, we hire and retain the best employees in the industry. Our employees believe as we do that great customer service is imperative for long-term, repeat business.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without regards to sponsorship.
Our benefits include:
• Medical and dental w/flex spending account
• Paid vacation
• Flexible scheduling
• Team engagement
Role: Mechanical Drafter
Apply for this job now.