Well renowned property company require an assistant to work in their conveyancing department.
Duties: To provide assistance to the Legal Department's Plot Conveyancing Team.
1. Sorts and Distributes incoming post.
2. Dispatches plot sale reservation documentation.
3. Distributes documentation associated with plot sale exchanges and legal completions.
4. Allocates files for incoming post.
5. Liaises with sales staff and obtains instructions in relation to progression of plot sale transactions.
6. Liaises with Instructing Solicitors on matters arising under the direction of the Conveyancing Manager.
7. Implements Local Authority Searches, Registrations and associated formalities in connection with part-exchange purchases.
8. Undertakes any other duties allocated by the Conveyancing Manager.
9. Sets up new plot files.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Ability to work well under pressure individually and as part of a team.
Sound IT skills are preferred
For full details or to apply please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Ltd. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Legal Specialists, with over twenty five years recruiting for the Legal Profession. We offer all levels of solutions to our clients requirements, and candidates career development.
Covering a National geographical area working with a varied spectrum of Law Firms within the UK and Internationally
Role: Conveyancing Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Brentwood, Essex, Essex
Apply for this job now.