Spire Leicester Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a number of Orthopaedic Scrub practitioners to join our experienced and dynamic team.
Founded in 1989, Spire Leicester is a high performing hospital with a great track record in superior patient care. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging, and diagnostic technology, meaning we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like orthopaedics and cancer care.
Duties and responsibilities
You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex caseload and assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. You will be responsible for patient care, setting up for cases and day to day running of theatres. As an Orthopaedic Scrub practitioner, you willactively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements. To make justifiable patient assessments you will collate and organise data so you are able to interpret the information to your colleagues.
Who we're looking for
- Qualified ODP or Nurse with valid registration
- You will have previous experience scrubbing in theatres and or be newly qualified
- You will have previous experience or a valid interested in Orthopaedics
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kerry Kean on [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.