A school in Manchester is seeking a Science Tutor to join the teaching staff on a temporary basis.
Requirements for this position:
- Educated to Degree Level (in Science or related subject)
- Experience in tutoring across all 3 Science Subjects.
- Experience working with studnets with SEN.
We welcome applications from qualified Science Teachers with QTS, as well as Science graduates with tuition experience.
The applicant will produce highly engaging material for students to work with, as well as setting tasks that encourage pupils to work independently when needed.
Pay for this role: £20 - £25 per hour.
This tuition role will focus on the applicant providing online tuition to students who require support during the lockdown period. This will move to face to face tuition once schools have reopened. The applicant will be working with:
- Students with SEN (Dyslexia, Autism, Dyspraxia)
- Students with EAL requirements (children whose primary language is not English)
- Students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Students who have fallen behind the expected rate of progression.
The school is located in the central Manchester area. Close to the city centre, the school is easily accessible to applicants across Greater Manchester, including those who rely on public transport. For further information, please contact the Manchester East Secondary branch at Teaching Personnel