£25,000-£26,000 per year
City of London
We are looking for an experienced contract support to work for a multinational mining company based in the City of London area.
The company operates from a strategic network of regional offices worldwide , you will be based at a multi-story building in Central London.
They are looking to recruit a Contract Support at a new building based in the City of London. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Have a calm manner and be able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
The role comes with added benefits including breakfast, lunch and also gym membership.
You will be required to;
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining open purchase orders performing regular reviews of data
- Responsible for maintenance of contract's purchase ledger, clearing invoices and liaising with suppliers when queries arise and credits required
- Logging calls received from the customer, monitoring through to call completion and updating records
- Allocation of internal engineers to call outs and maintenance visits
- Instruction of subcontractors through to purchase ledger maintenance
- Liaise closely with site teams and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems
- Manage system as a key user on site including PPM records, reactive's and reporting
- Promote and maintain company culture throughout the team
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers, general staff changes, contact details, etc
- Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers
- Preparation of weekly applications for payment and assistance in billing in line with company deadlines
- Assistance with preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of WIP
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Contract Manager, Lead Contract Support, or Finance & Contract Support Manager
Experience in a contract support or help desk role experience would advantageous.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- £25,000-£26,000 - Dependent on experience
If this role sounds like it would be of interest, please apply or call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Toby.
Helpdesk / help desk / administrator / contract support / receptionist / facilities co-ordinator