Company: CONTROLLED COMBUSTION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Come join the best heating service company in the NYC area!
Controlled Combustion maintains one of the largest and most qualified licensed heating specialist staffs in the industry. Our service personnel, numbering more than 40 people, are members of the Metal Trades Branch-Local 638-A.F.L-C.I.O and The Plumbers Union Local 1. That means they are highly qualified, highly competent professionals. In addition, they receive rigorous in-house training as well as ongoing instruction from factory authorized experts and educational institution to keep their technical knowledge current and their maintenance skills sharp.
Our shop has earned the prestigious National Board Repair "R" Certificate of Authorization and Symbol Stamp and "U" Certificate of Authorization and Symbol Stamp attesting to our service expertise. Also, our technicians are certified ASME code welders.
We maintain a Class "A" installers license in New York City and are licensed throughout the metropolitan area as well.
- 5 years Experience under a Licensed Mater Plumber
- DOB Journeyman Plumber
- Cutting, threading and fitting black maliaible steel piping
- Cutting, soldering and braising copper piping
- Pro Press fittings
- Knowledge of Natural Gas and Fuel Oil Heating Systems
- Knowledge of Utility (Con Edison and National Grid) Procedures is a plus
- Electrical experience is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Local Union 1 Health Benefits
- Local Union 1 Retirement Pension
- Room for Growth!!