At the direction of the Project Manager and/or Project Executive, perform tasks for project management and field construction.
· Review and understand contract specifications and drawings.
· Assist with development of estimates and schedules.
· Communicate and review project schedule and milestones with Project Manager, Superintendent, and subcontractors.
· Assist and coordinate the change order management process. Submit change requests for approval and follow through with subcontract change orders/purchase orders as directed. Manage the overall process of RFIs and submittals with subcontractors and A/E team.
· Monitor and control project quality.
· Perform duties related to project close out by collecting warranties, O&M manuals, assisting with final pay applications, and archiving documents.
· Perform other related duties as required by the Project Manager and/or Project Executive.
Educational and experience requirement include:
· BS degree in construction management/engineering or equivalent
· Working knowledge of building construction, drawings and specifications, and current construction practices
· Great written and verbal communication skills
· Problem solving and creative thinking skills
· A strong work ethic
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to anticipate deficiencies and take initiative to resolve issues
· Commitment to personal and organizational success
A full service general contracting corporation established March 11, 1980. With over 30 years of construction experience, we have a diversified project portfolio; retail, affordable housing complexes, renovation, hotels, institutional facilities and aviation facilities.
Role: Construction Project Engineer
Apply for this job now.