Heide’s is searching for an administrative assistant to work full time onsite at our Edina location. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize with superb accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and other employees.
- Ability to build rapport with customer and personalize their experience.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with computers and willingness to learn our program used for patient charting.
- Adaptability to new processes and technology as insurance rules change.
- Experience as an administrative assistant or at least 2 years in a customer service, front desk service, or other related field.
- Greet and register patients and schedule appointments.
- Confirm insurance and check coverage and collect payment from departing guests.
- Collect prescriptions, fax requests, and scan documents into computer software.
- Respond to customer questions, needs, requests and orders.
- Make, take, and follow up on phone calls.
- Place weekly orders and manage shipping/receiving of stock and orders.
- Price, organize, clean up showroom and stockroom when necessary.
- Comply with HIPAA laws.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation depends on skills, experience, and certifications.
- Paid time off with generous increases over time.
- Major paid holidays off (6)
- Simple IRA with company match.
- Opportunity for growth.
- Paid schooling to become a certified mastectomy or compression fitter if desired.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Heide’s Mastectomy and Compression Store is dedicated to providing high quality, well-fitting medical garments in a boutique-like retail store setting. With the largest selection of products in the state of Minnesota, we supply our customers with the garments both they and their doctor will love. In an industry that may seem stale, Heide’s brings a bright, positive, informational, and cheery spin on it. We strictly follow all regulations and accreditation for fitting and billing, while keeping a genuine and personalized experience for each of our customers. We believe by providing the happiest customer service and broadest product selection, we give a creative approach to the medical garment buying experience.
Our store carries:
Compression garments, Burn garments, Post-Mastectomy bras, Maternity supplies, Swimwear, Breast forms, and more...
Role: Administrative Assistant - Office Secretary
Apply for this job now.