COMPANY: CLAYTON LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Paralegal - Commercial Property
My client is a multinational law firm with over 30 offices across the work, my client has been ranked as one of the most innovative legal businesses across Europe, they are seeking a experienced Paralegal to join their Glasgow office. This is a truly outstanding opportunity to join a high performing Real Estate team within a global law firm that has progression and innovation at the heart of core values.
This is an opportunity to suit an experienced Paralegal (all experience levels considered) - to progress their exposure to Commercial Real Estate in a role that will be accompanied by a structured career progression plan and guidance from renowned and accomplished senior fee earners.
- Action all cases in line with practice group/client service standards and protocols ensuring the monitoring and completion of MI as required
- Use of the case management system and / or use of standard documentation wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency
- Utilise negotiation and communication skills to proactively settle/assist in the settlement of cases to the satisfaction of the client whilst further developing legal technical knowledge
- Analyse risk and utilise commercial knowledge to develop sound judgement in order to justify decisions in the management of cases
- Prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met
- Understand the role in the context of the practice group and proactively seek to increase contribution via the allocation of work
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice group
- Interpret financial information to monitor your own performance against agreed targets ensuring there's an ability to explain any differential
- Pro-actively support the ongoing development of Junior Paralegals / Administrative Assistants within the Practice Group / Practice Area, delegating tasks where appropriate
You will demonstrate an appropriate range of legal knowledge and, with assistance, can identify issues outside their expertise and seek appropriate assistance. Demonstrate potential to display effective spoken and written advocacy skills. You will Communicate clearly with prospective and current clients in all contexts as well as Developing effective ways of delivering client solutions with minimum guidance, developing an understanding of how to build client relations and delivering results.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site #removed#-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Role: Commercial Property Paralegal
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.