We have hours available for Flexible Workers - Retail Security officer, working at a supermarket in Kingsbridge, TQ7 area.
On average 15 hours per week, Sunday 09.00 - 16.00 & Monday 14.00 - 22.00.
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour. Weekly pay.
• Gain valuable experience
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension (when applicable)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
Person specification: To be considered, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure assignment premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting'
- Supervise and control site access;