The Sales Development Manager / Director leads and helps build the Pattern business in their respective region, generating sales and owning the market and the P&L, as an entrepreneurial leader. The primary focus of the role is to drive sales and inspire staff to proactively grow staffing opportunities within the owned market.
In this role you will source, develop and secure profitable new national business to maximize Pattern's growth potential. You will also develop, expand and maintain select established national accounts to increase sales and gross margin dollars.Some Challenges You'll Tackle
- Drive growth and profitability in the business by understanding the key business levers and effectively execute them.
- Inspire and lead a team of sellers and recruiters to grow the Pattern business in designated markets.
- Meets with key client decision-makers on a regular basis to enhance Pattern's position, bring added-value service to the relationship and provide information on new services.
- Manage and grow a team that will be responsible for growing and maintaining your market
- Investigate trends and underlying issues within the business; you should be well versed in the mechanics of a two-sided marketplace (businesses and workers) and the different ways to spur growth on all sides. You'll be responsible for solving problems; diagnosing issues in a data-driven manner, identifying the root cause and implementing solutions.
- Effectively communicate learnings from research of the business to provide recommendations cross functionally with Product, Operations, and Sales to ensure that we're pacing ahead of targets.
- Network within your market by building and strengthening relationships with strategic accounts, corporate clients, and partners; these are key constituents in our marketplace and important to our growth.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership and Company Board to identify opportunities and deliver on service, profitability, and growth expectations.
Results & Strategy
- Accountable for bringing in business and improving efficiency, while aligning to organizational values and established guidelines and budgets.
- Build strategies that capitalize on market/industry opportunities
- Operationalize plans into clear direction and expectations for team.
- Inspire and lead a team of sellers and recruiters to grow the business and delight clients, consultants and candidates.
- Could be responsible for hiring, on-boarding, managing and developing a team.
Who we are looking for
- Experience in the staffing industry is required
- Builder with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to dive deep - no task is too junior for anyone on our team!
Apply today with your resume for immediate consideration. Note that due to our high volume of applicants, we may be unable to contact all candidates directly.
Please note that we are unable to provide immigration support.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all the recommended precautions.
Powered by JazzHR