Account Executive - $65,000 - $120,000 based on experience- Tysons, Virginia
Are you an enthusiastic people-person that loves to build relationships and make a difference? We're looking for you!
We are seeking a well-rounded Account Executive to join our team. If you have a knack for creating personalized solutions to fulfill the needs of your clients, and if you see networking as more than just a job, then we want you! With your positive energy and amazing experience, you can be instrumental in making a difference in the lives of our clients.
Come join us and make a lasting impact!
The key responsibilities of an Account Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Establish new relationships for future business.
- Calling on company provided leads.
- Providing support over the phone and going over a client's health information. Then advising them with personalized solutions.
- Work with any claims that your clients will need.
- Performing any other responsibilities as required for the role.
USHEALTH Group, Inc., a UnitedHealthcare company, is a fully integrated insurance holding company based in Fort Worth, Texas. We believe in choice, and we believe our customers appreciate the variety of options we provide as they select the protection that is best for them. To that end, we have created a diverse portfolio of coverages that encourage customer choice.
- Top-notch on-the-job training
- Upward mobility in a long-term career with continuing education.
- Access to premier Health, dental, and vision insurance on a nationwide plan.
- Relaxed flexible work environment.
- Additional bonuses are also offered based on performance.
- Assistance in the licensing process.
The key skills and qualities of an Account Executive are:
- Accountable and coachable team player
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Sales experience is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to work in-office setting and able to commute to Tysons Corner Daily
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.