Little Wonders, Inc. is a NYS Department of Health approved Early Intervention Program providing programs and services for children Birth - Three years old. We
offer a full range of services including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, special instruction/ABA, and comprehensive evaluations. We provide
our interventionists with on-going professional training and support.
Little Wonders, Inc. is seeking Special Education Teachers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, Social Workers, School Psychologists and BCBA's to provide home-based services.
Special Education Teachers:
• Must have NYS initial or professional certification in special education birth to
2nd grade or
• Permanent special education certificate
Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists and BCBA's:
• Current NYS License (ST, PT, OT or BCBA).
• Pediatric experience
• Early intervention experience preferred
• Experience in creating/modifying Behavior Plans
• Experience in ABA methodologies
Immediate home based openings located throughout the five Boroughs.
If you enjoy working with infants and toddlers, this could be the opportunity for you!
For immediate consideration, submit your resume today to HR@littlewonders-ei.org
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Role: Seeking Early Intervention Providers / ABA, ST, OT and PT
Apply for this job now.