Company: TPF RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 per annum, Negotiable, Pro-rata, Inc benefits, OTE
TPF Recruitment is supporting a fantastic independent firm of chartered accountants in Sittingburne who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their successful team in a position split 50/50 between accounts and audit. This is a very loyal client of ours that we have worked with for many years.
Reporting directly into the partner, you will work in a mixed audit and accounts capacity, flexible around the candidate's experience and aspirations. Our client is even open to training an Audit Senior/ Supervisor who is looking to step up, or a pure auditor, looking for a more varied position involving accounts too. They promote a fantastic team culture with an excellent work life balance, enhanced by flexible hours, and hybrid working.
The client portfolio is mixed but with a large proportion of not for profit work (mainly charities, but also some schools and academies too). A large proportion of audits are within the local area and you will have lots of autonomy to look after your portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the junior members of the team, and the client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Prepare and review accountants and tax computations.
- Conduct client meetings for the presentation of final draft accounts.
- Lead and manage a small team of qualified and part-qualified accountants.
- Mentor the team, reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset through development plans, training and support.
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Have a minimum of 4 years practical experience in audit/ accounts.
- Proven experience planning, undertaking and finalising a variety of statutory audit assignments.
- Experience managing a small team or client portfolio.
- £45,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Enhanced Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).