A Coventry based Engineering organisation are currently on the lookout to add a Embedded Software Engineering Manager to their current headcount due to continued success over the past 12 months.
The organisation are a large manufacturer of safety products which are designed and manufactured on site. The role will be sat in the Engineering function and be focusing on primarily software and firmware development.
The Embedded Software Engineering Manager will come from the following background:
- At least 5 years' experience in managing real time embedded development
- Experience of real-time embedded system development in C
- Able to document and define firmware system architecture
- Firmware testing
- Overseeing a team of 5 Engineers
An overview of the Embedded Software Engineering Managers role is below:
- Developing the firmware process
- Overseeing the product development process
- Managing firmware code reviews
- Overseeing code development
The role is paying up to £75,000 and is looking at lining up interviews ASAP for the right candidates.
Please get in touch on 07930207990 for more details or apply online.