Are you a part-time Tutor looking to fill your timetable?
Are you a retired Teacher seeking part-time Tuition to continue to support pupils achievement?
Teaching Personnel are the Market Leader for Education Recruitment (2020) and are seeking Core Subject Tutors to support Secondary Age Pupils across KS3 to KS4 in Maths and English.
We have supported LAC, SEN, behaviour and mainstream students in partnership with the Local Authorities for over 5 years now, and continue to support schools catch-up plans directly to enable pupils highest potential in these subjects.
We work with a number of successful and evolving Secondary Schools in the Wellingborough area to provide one-to-one education to students who may be excluded from school, have medical needs or special needs, be temporarily lacking a school placement, be a teen parent, young offender or out of permanent school setting, or educational provision.
As their Tutor, you will be tutoring KS3/GCSE Combined Maths & English and we offer this virtually or on the school site.
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - An enhanced DBS certificate
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills
- ESSENTIAL - A teaching qualification
- ESSENTIAL - minimum 2 years teaching or tutoring experience
- ESSENTIAL - Able to travel in Bedfordshire feasibly
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum is necessary
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the students we work with
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Contact Lauren at Teaching Personnel on #removed# today. Or send your CV to lauren.evans-#removed#