Vesa Health & Technology is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). The Contractor shall function within an operational unit, as a Behavioral Health Care Provider for TACP and HH-60 personnel. The Contractor shall attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities (e.g. quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, and other meetings required by applicable regulations or as directed by the unit Commander of his/her designee). The Contractor shall conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health/organizational social work.
Responsible for the application of social work procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, and evidenced-based therapies, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders using the following skills: individual, family and group psychotherapy, couples therapy, and alcohol and drug treatment evaluations. The Contractor consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts as required. The Contractor shall maintain accurate and current notes in the paper medical records (if created) and electronic medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment as required. The Contractor shall participate in military specific training/activities (e.g. security clearances, use of the Department of Defense or service specific clinical practice guidelines, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress) and others as directed by the unit Commander or his/her designee. This position may include clinical supervision of unlicensed providers or trainees.
This job will give the opportunity to provide medial care to our Soldiers and family members at Fort Riley, KS.
The contractor shall possess the following qualities:
- Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker will hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) or equivalent (MSSW, MSSA) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Possess a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting. Experience working in a Government setting such a Department of Defense or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services. Must have experience in brief behavioral interventions. Contractor may be required to receive and maintain clinical practice privileges.
- Ability to analyze complex processes involving several functional areas with overlapping concerns and conflicting interests.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports, including briefings charts, diagrams, and other graphics to support recommendations or conclusions.
- Ability to conduct, administer, and interpret the full spectrum of mental health assessment tools applicable to operations personnel.
- Shall provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
The contractor will perform the following duties:
- Participate in and successfully complete required Department of Defense or service required training.
- Contact referred patients to assess treatment adherence.
- Use validated symptom inventories to assess current symptom severity.
- Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient problem-solve solutions to barriers.
- Provide patients with education regarding their mental health condition and resiliency techniques.
- Maintain patient information in a patient registry.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients contacted for review by the managing physician.
- Routinely staffs difficult cases with the referring provider, behavioral health consultant, and/or psychiatry consultant.
- Performs case management functions (i.e. providing services to assess the needs of Government personnel when appropriate and arranges, coordinates, monitors, evaluates, and advocates for a package of multiple services to meet the specific and/or complex needs).
- If directed by COR, will assist in documenting care in AHLTA.
Vesa Health & Technology is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. We are a successful federal contracting company that provides all types of professional, scientific, research, administrative and healthcare staffing to government clients, worldwide.
Role: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Location: Fort Riley,
Apply for this job now.