Opportunity: Regional Director of Operations
Responsible for managing hotel operations for 3 or more hotels, ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction and profit maximization.
Greater New York City Area
Potential Career Path
Opportunity to grow from within
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support General Managers, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with Chase Hotel Group core values.
- Ability to communicate effectively with brand/franchise representatives.
- Physically tour and visually inspect properties on a daily basis.
- Monitor cost control, property condition, cleanliness, quality of product, and service throughout hotel.
- Supervise development of and revision to business plan, annual budget, financial reports and annual and monthly forecasts that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Critically review reports of occupancy and revenue, make judgments, and implement changes to maximize profits.
- Greet and maintain positive rapport with associates and customers and communicate regularly with the public, staff, corporate office, and owners.
- Appropriately handle associate issues in conjunction with People Support following Chase Hotel Group policies.
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image for CHG and hotel.
- Meet with potential and current clients and promote hotel.
- Ensure safety practices and procedures are followed and proper emergency and security procedures are maintained.
- Monitor quality assurance scores and/or guest feedback and communicate to and train associates accordingly.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on committees.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in business, hospitality or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a hotel General Manager required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies, will include travel for most of the month from property to property, and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Travel between hotels is required.
What We Believe
Being able to set our employees for success is what really matters to Chase Hotel Group. Great people create a great company.
Chase Hotel Group is an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
Driven. Balanced. Precise. Passionate. Inspired. These words best describe Chase Hotel Group. It began in 1989 with the acquisition of a small independent hotel in Dunkirk, NY. Our first year was filled with intense labor requiring long and difficult days of renovation, which resulted into a highly successful hotel. We captured the market and began our path to who we are today.
Role: Regional Director of Operations
Apply for this job now.