Insurance and Financial Services Representative Opportunity
Our agency is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our sales team. Our team’s goal is to help our clients manage the risks of everyday life and we have been doing that for 8 years and counting. As an Insurance and Financial Services Representative, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm Insurance and its products. We are a team of energetic self-motivated individuals who have a work hard play hard attitude while maintaining the dedication and responsibilities to our policyholders.
If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve results, have a passion for being the best in a fast paced work environment this is a great opportunity. You will be working to develop leads, advise, consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs, while learning the logistics of managing a business and developing your sales skills and experience.
Insurance and Financial Services Representative Opportunity Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred
- Passionate about helping people
- Goal oriented with a desire to succeed
- Working in a sales team environment
- Interest in marketing insurance and financial services based on customer needs
Insurance and Financial Services Representative Opportunity Skills/ Abilities
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Initiative and Self-Reliance: make timely decisions and take necessary actions without direction from others.
- Problem solving: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative.
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
Insurance and Financial Services Representative Opportunity Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work within the Agency to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options to fit their individual needs.
- Salary plus Commissions
- Quarterly / Annual Bonus
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Employer retirement plan
State Farm, well known for being a "good neighbor" by "being there" for our customers, was founded in 1922 by retired farmer and insurance salesman George Jacob "G.J." Mecherle. We now insure more cars and homes than any other insurer in the U.S. A mutual company focused on its policyholders, State Farm is currently ranked number 41 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies.
Teams across the enterprise work to help meet the needs of our customers by supporting State Farm agents and their leaders in the field. State Farm agents are independent contractors who work every day to meet the needs of millions of State Farm customers across North America. As the face of State Farm in local communities, our agent force is at the center of what we do.
Role: Insurance and Financial Services Position
Apply for this job now.