Milk Education are working with a supportive, one form entry primary school in the North of Manchester (M40) who are in need of a Level 3 EYFS Teaching Assistant to support in their Nursery and Reception class until the end of the academic year (July 21) with the view of being extended into September 2021.
Working hours: 08:30-15:30
Monday - Friday
Daily rate - £66-75 per day depending on experience
• NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
• To implement policies and procedures to ensure the welfare requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework are met.
• To assist in the planning of appropriate experiences for children, in line with the Policies on Teaching and Learning to meet the learning and development requirements of the EYFS Curriculum and Statutory Framework.
• To participate in the Childcare policies on planning, assessment, recording and reporting, in line with the requirements of the EYFS Statutory Framework.
• To prepare and participate in a range of activities that promote each child's physical, intellectual and emotional needs to enable each child to reach their full potential.
• To implement activities which encourage linguistic and social interaction between children and their parents/carers.
• To take on the role of key worker for a designated group of children.
• To assist in providing effective liaison with parents on a day-to-day basis regarding the welfare, learning and development of the children in the designated section.
• To promote the philosophy of 'learning through play'
If you have full availability and have relevant experience within Early Years, please apply below or contact the Manchester primary team on #removed# for more information.