- The Driver is responsible for delivering proper food and supplies as determined by the daily menu and meal count to Senior Centers and Nutrition Sites as directed by the Manager.
- The Driver is directly supervised by the Driver Supervisor and indirectly by the Manager. All problems and concerns must be reported promptly to the appropriate individual.
- Pack, load and deliver food and supplies for lunch meal according to route instructions.
- Maintain the assigned company vehicle and equipment according to standards.
- Follow all company, client and traffic policies, rules and regulations.
- Maintain workplace professionalism.
1. Must be a minimum of 25 years old.
2. Must have a valid driver’s license.
3. Must have a current Motor Vehicle Record with no more than two (2) moving violations
and no more than two (2) at fault accidents within the past three (3) years and no DUI's or
DWI's reported within the past five (5) years.
4. Ability to read and perform basic addition.
5. Ability to properly lift a minimum of 75 pounds with minimal effort following required
6. Ability to complete basic vehicle maintenance.
7. Ability to tolerate sudden and extreme changes in temperature.
8. Must have a State Food Handlers permit where required by state law.
PeopleReady is a branch of Trueblue a publicly traded company; will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Apply for this job now.