The Production Inventory Coordinator manages the entry of all finished inventory into our internal database. The Coordinator is also responsible for working with production on open stock production orders to meet distribution demands. They communicate to the shipping dept. and front office, customer service / sales, the status of out of stock production so that sales can communicate to their customers.
- Enter data for quantities of materials and products issued and transferred between locations, inventory and cycle count adjustments, and daily production into computer database.
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies in the computer with production and sales teams and adjust in the computer accordingly.
- 3. Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues
- 4. Receive daily assembly production for all departments and enter finish goods into system.
- 5. Review back orders and supply ready dates from production managers for all out of stock items.
- Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory.
- Work with Inventory Planning to place production orders for stocking inventory, re-orders and special orders.
- Work with Production Planning to create priority lists for the managers of each Production Dept.
- 9. Communicate weekly with sales team to confirm production completion dates; update ETAs as necessary; elevate delays or issues to appropriate parties with potential solutions.
- Respond to the various departments within the organization who may need information regarding raw materials, products, scheduling, deliveries, etc.
- Organizational Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Great Follow up
- Organized with a keen focus on details.
- Some higher education, college desired
- Experience with Production and / or Inventory software a plus
· Microsoft Office computer skills (proficient - Word and Excel);
Graphic Image/GiGi New York is a family-owned, prestigious, leather-bound book, handbag and accessories manufacturer located in Melville, NY that develops our own and custom products for luxury specialty department stores.
Role: Production Coordinator
Apply for this job now.