Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$20.00 to $24.00 hourly
Join the hundreds of talented and innovative team members who are making an impact every day at one of our top clients. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing and monitoring invoices from receipt through payment confirmation, setting up new vendor accounts and managing existing accounts, and correspondence for internal and external inquiries. Additional Responsibilities:
- Set-up new vendor accounts and maintain existing vendor accounts
- Manage and respond to all inquiries on invoice and payment statuses.
- Process weekly payments and rush payments, as needed.
- Minimum 2 years in Accounts Payable (required).
- Able to work with a high transaction volume in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating deadlines and priorities.
- Able to provide a high level of customer service internally to support departmental operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – most importantly Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested please reach out to Madison Carey at #removed# and click the APPLY NOW button to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.