Oak Park Place, a premier provider of senior living and skilled nursing care in Madison, is looking for a full-time and part-time RN to oversee care in our skilled nursing facility in Janesville on the NOC shift. Oak Park Place offers competitive pay, including pm/ night and Weekend differentials, and great benefits, including PTO and Holiday pay. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual that is looking for personal growth and development in a state of the art health care setting.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Oak Park Place is a growing Senior Living Community serving communities throughout Wisconsin and crossing the borders into Iowa and Minnesota. Our philosophy is to share the gifts and talents of our compassionate team with those who call Oak Park Place their home.
Role: Registered Nurse - NOC shift (10:00 pm - 6:30 am) Bonus Eligible
Apply for this job now.