This multinational technology company is actively searching for a Database Developer to come and join their brand new Database Team! My client is a world-leading organisation that provides information and communications technology infrastructure and smart devices. p>
Responsibilities: strong> p>
My client is currently looking for an enthusiastic Database Developer who has a strong interest in Graph Databases! The successful Database Developer will be responsible for building an entirely new Database Engine from scratch! This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for databases to join a growing team where your input will be highly valued.
Essential Requirements: strong>
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering related discipline. li>
- Experience developing Database Engines/ Database Management Systems. li>
- Excellent programming skills. li> ul>Desirable: strong>
- Experience working with Graph Databases. li>
- Kernel implementation experience. li> ul>In return, the company offers the successful Database Developer a fantastic basic salary, ongoing career support and a brilliant benefits package (24 days annual leave per annum, private medical insurance and cash plan etc.). p>
For more information, please apply today! p>
*Only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered. p>
Role: Database Developer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.