A lovely SEN School in Nottingham requires a warm-hearted and caring teaching assistant for children with profound and multiple learning difficulties. This will be a highly rewarding post, as you will be required to work across various classes supporting students with very complex needs. Therefore, you should be a hardworking, considerate individual and be comfortable working with a range of ages (4-19).
The ideal teaching assistant should have a background in SEN to meet the demands of the role, preferably experience with both physical and learning disabilities. Previous experience can include: providing one to one support to children, providing some curriculum support, assisting with playground and playtime activities, helping with personal care and independence work.
The school is very friendly and welcoming and a fantastic place to work. You will be working on a full time basis on a long term contract. There is the potential for this position become permanent for a teaching assistant who is able to build genuine and strong foundations with the staff and pupils.
The ideal TA will be:
* A team player, ideally with SEN experience.
* Comfortable with working with children with a range of needs.
* Minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational environment.
* Can use own initiative but also take direction as required.
* Flexible with a friendly personality.
You will also get:
* A competitive rate of pay which is hassle free.
* A motivational working environment.
* A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
* High level of support from both us and the school.
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
To find out more please contact Katie on 0115 824 1888 or email your up to date CV to #removed#