Certified Medical Assistant/ TMS Technician
The Medical Assistant/TMS Tech position at NECHM performs a variety of tasks to keep the daily operations and delivery of healthcare running smoothly. A Medical Assistant/TMS Tech employed at NECHM must have good interpersonal skills as well as strong critical thinking skills.
Clinical duties include, but may not be limited to:
· Direct interaction with patients and families
· Obtaining and documentation of vital signs for patients prior to appointments
· Obtaining, processing, and documentation of laboratory samples
· Performing mapping and treatment sessions on both the Neurostar and Brainsway TMS systems, including documentation
· Processing of prior authorizations as needed
· Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and clients/families
· Treat all patients with empathy and impartiality
· Display professionalism, be punctual and manage time appropriately
· Conduct oneself in a courteous and diplomatic manner
· Project a positive attitude
· Perform within ethical boundaries
· Practice within the scope of education, training and personal capabilities
· Maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA laws and regulations
· Work as a team member
· Adapt to change to meet the needs of the practice
· Demonstrates ability to be self-directed and motivated with minimal supervision
· Recognize and respond to verbal and non-verbal communication
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret practice standards, technical procedures and government standards and regulations
· Must demonstrate responsibility and accountability to ensure a therapeutic environment
Education/Experience: Medical Assistant certification is preferred
Experience in the use of the Neurostar TMS and Brainsway Deep TMS device is desired but not required
The New England Center for Healthy Minds is a mental health clinic that offers medication management for children, adults and families, as well as counseling and other therapeutic treatments (recently added: massage therapy).
We are an innovative practice that strives to provide high quality and integrative care to families in Acton, MA and its surrounding towns.
Additional highlights to joining NECHM Team are:
-Private gym & showers (in building)
-Lean Box & Bevi Machine (in building)
-Weekly catered lunches
Role: Medical Assistant/ TMS Technician
Apply for this job now.