An exciting new role has within the Scotland-wide Infrastructure, Projects & Concessions team of a leading top-tier international law firm. Based in the firm’s Glasgow offices, the Infrastructure & Projects Lawyer will be offered a full-time, permanent role.
The Infrastructure & Projects Lawyer will be joining a team that carries out concessions and major projects work, advising on contracts to establish economic and social infrastructure based concessions and major PPP projects in the UK and internationally, working for public authorities and private sector sponsors and their funders and subcontractors.
The team provides support to the full range of stakeholders on operational projects and advises on secondary market transactions in the infrastructure sector.
The new Infrastructure Lawyer will work across a wide range of industries including renewable energy, healthcare, schools, roads, sports stadia, ports, airports and energy from waste. Key duties will include:
- Developing ongoing relationships with an existing client base as well as pitching for new opportunities;
- Developing close working relationships as part of an international team;
- The opportunity to be involved in work on an international level; and
- Taking an active role in our campaigns, the developments of our products and pitching for new work.
The successful Infrastructure & Projects Lawyer will:
- Have gained a good range of experience of infrastructure project related work during their career to date – experience in general construction and project finance will be considered relevant where there is a genuine interest in the infrastructure sector.
- Be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment.
- Be technically strong and exercise good commercial judgment; and
- Have the interpersonal skills necessary for this client-facing role.
On offer for the Projects Lawyer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to work with an award-winning law firm that provides exceptional training, development and career progression.
Please submit your application today to be considered for this Infrastructure & Projects Lawyer role in Glasgow.