The Head Server/Banquet Captain is responsible for directly supervising employees in the FOH Service Staff and carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Cescaphe's policies and procedures, ensuring that the FOH staff provides positive customer experiences. Head Server/Banquet Captain responsibilities also include assisting in training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work to direct reports, appraising performance of direct reports, disciplining employees, and addressing complaints and resolving problems of both staff and guests. Each team member is expected to assist when and where necessary during an event to ensure flawless execution. The Head Server/Banquet Captail will be expected to perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Associates Degree from a 2 year college or High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with at least 2 years related experience
· Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training
· Minimum of 21 years of age
· RAMP Certified upon hire
· Possess exceptional people skills and comfortable interacting in social situations
· Able to communicate and understand English
· Have excellent verbal skills, including proper grammar and writing skills
· Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
Cescaphe Event Group is a collection of 5 unique event spaces providing high end catering and event planning services to both corporate and social events. Our mission is to execute once-in-a-lifetime, distinctive events with genuine care and passion, treating our guests like family as we exceed their expectations. Cescaphe Event Group is a growing company that has built a stellar reputation by consistently exceeding customer expectation in our food, service, professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail. Creative planning and meticulous coordination are key components in delivering the Cescaphe experience and each member of our team plays a distinct and vital role in the process.
Role: Banquet Captain
Apply for this job now.