CPI Card Group is looking for a SSRS Reporting Analyst to work as part of our software development and support team. This is a Microsoft SSRS development role largely responsible for creating, maintaining, deploying and managing reports for CPI’s various reporting platforms. Candidates will work collaboratively with Software Development Engineers, other IT staff, and business stakeholders to create, maintain, and support SSRS reports in a highly regulated environment.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include:
- Develop sophisticated SSRS reports against complex data sets
- Test and deploy SSRS reports to dev/test and production environments
- Version control of report definitions using Git SCM
- Communicate with report consumers and other stakeholders to elicit and document reporting requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Develop reporting requirements and obtaining sign off from business stakeholders
- Design and develop report mock-ups and prototypes
- Help QA Engineers to develop and execute report-testing protocols
- Provide Level 2 support and fulfilment of service requests for reports, acting as the primary escalation point for the Service Desk
- Develop and maintain operating procedures and support documentation for reports and the SSRS infrastructure
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for SSRS reports and their operation
- 3+ years of SQL experience, including creation of stored procedures
- 2+ years of experience with development and reporting using SSRS
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to define systemic requirements for reports to ensure maintainability and perform acceptance testing
- Experience diagnosing and resolving errors in complex reports
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Interested in developing a professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations
- Ability to work well independently or on a team
- Experience using Crystal Reports a plus
CPI Card Group is a leading provider in payment card production and related services, offering a single source for credit, debit and prepaid debit cards including EMV chip, personalization, instant issuance, fulfillment and mobile payment services. With more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and as a trusted partner to financial institutions, CPI's solid reputation of product consistency, quality and outstanding customer service supports our position as a leader in the market.
Role: SSRS Report Developer
Apply for this job now.