COMPANY: 4RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at site based in Liverpool Street. The individual will be working with a team of engineers maintaining a large commercial building working within a large commercial office.
You will be working Continental days shift.
Standard work hours will be 7am till 7pm
Salary: Up to £40,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from line manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
Knowledge and Experience:
* The individual would need to be an experienced engineer with good engineering knowledge of Electrical systems.
* The individual must be fully qualified Electrically.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on ##### ###### Advertised through Zoek e8df1fa61df1446a9ce65c6c6ad506c27