The sales development rep will qualify inbound leads, generate outbound leads through social network and cold callings, work with sales and marketing, responsible to moving leads into and through the sales funnel, and setting up sales qualified appointments.
· Prospecting for new clients through lead generation activities
· Contact customers via email and telephone to promote the company and its solution and generate initial interest
· Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
· Follow up on results from campaigns, webinars and trade shows
· Record of all lead activities in salesforce according to company requirements
· Conduct Market research to generate lists of potential leads, provide feedback and share the knowledge
· Minimum 2-3 years of sales development experience (selling over the phone, mass cold calling)
· B2B sales experience
· Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
· Excellent phone & email communication skills
· Methodological and organized
· Team player that can work closely with marketing and with sales
· Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Word – 1-2 years
· Familiar with LinkedIn prospecting and email tracking tools - a plus
· Salesforce.com expertise - a plus
CHD Expert is the worldwide leader in big data and insights for the Out-of-Home Global Foodservice Market. Our objective is to support foodservice channel members in their sales and marketing strategies by providing them with access to the most comprehensive and accurate foodservice database, which houses contact information for more than 5 million operators worldwide (50+ countries).
In addition to being the foodservice industry’s premier provider for foodservice data, we also use our industry expertise to offer innovative and customizable foodservice marketing solutions.
Two specific aspects of our company make us truly unique:
Our approach to data collection.
Collecting high-quality data is very difficult in the Away-from-Home market.
We meticulously collect, research, collate and manage millions of records.
The painstaking efforts aimed at accuracy are often impractical and too expensive for individual companies to undertake. Yet, using the CHD approach, our customers’ sales and marketing teams can mine the FIND rich data source.
We offer one-stop shopping for marketing programs using the data we collected.
Data only becomes useful when it is applied to our customers’ goals. We appreciate their need to “act on the data.” Our process affords consistency and efficiency every step of the way.
More details on #removed#-expert.com
Role: Sales Development Representative
Apply for this job now.