Advantage Logistics Inc. is accepting applications for a Tractor/Trailer Mechanic in our service department in Cleveland Tennessee . Candidate should have previous experience as a mechanic/technician in the transportation industry. Carpentry, welding and mechanic skills are a plus. This career opportunity is available for a self-motivated person with strong work ethics.
• Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of tractor/trailers
• Repair or replace all aspects of Dry vans including but not limited to: Brakes, tires, suspensions, seals, doors, panels, cross members etc.
• Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
• Must furnish own hand tools
• Must be able to use hand tools and test equipment
• Physical activities include: walking, lifting (max of 50 lbs), twisting, turning, climbing a ladder, etc.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Previous mechanical/technician experience in the trailer industry.
• 1-2 years Mechanical experience preferred.
• Troubleshooting experience
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays.
Please apply at: Advantage Logistics Inc. 304 Industrial Way Cleveland, TN 37311
Advantage Logistics, Inc. is a regional North American truckload carrier with coverage through out the Southeastern part of the United States. We specialize in unmatched customer service that sets us apart from other carriers. Our commitment to safety and hiring experienced professional drivers ensures successful transfer of goods and product our customers have came to expect. Our state of the art tracking systems lets us keep you up to date with shipments and accurate time definite information that keeps customers in the loop with shipments everyday.
Role: Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic / Tractor / Trailer
Apply for this job now.