Wealth Design Group, Houston, Texas
If you’re looking for a career that satisfies your entrepreneurial spirit, this might be your perfect opportunity. We’re committed to our values—People Count, We Do the Right Thing, We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards—and are looking for individuals who share those values and thrive in a fast‐paced environment
- Have confidence, be dynamic, possess integrity and have the desire to help others achieve financial balance.
- Motivated, energetic individual with high integrity and a strong work ethic who is focused on winning and seeking a high income opportunity
- An interest in building markets through connections and experiences to cultivate long‐term relationships
- Ability to thrive working independently and as part of a team
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- A four‐year college degree
Wealth Design Group is expanding our team and looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Financial Representative. The position offers unlimited growth potential in the finance industry.As a Financial Representative you’ll work in the community to help individuals and businesses within access the financial products and services they need to help protect their financial futures.At WDG we believe that providing the best for clients requires us to support Financial Representatives with resources, training and an experienced team to collaborate with and assist you. That’s why we’re members of The Guardian Network®. Financial Representatives are supported by Wealth Design Group locally and a national mutual company with the history, values, long‐term focus and financial strength[i] clients deserve.We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies to consumers and businesses.
We believe that the quality people deserve a competitive benefits package. FinancialRepresentatives with WDG are eligible to enjoy a rich compensation package that includes:
- High earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business that recognizes your performance
- A comprehensive benefit package, including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more
- Training and coaching
- Opportunities for leadership development and management positions
- Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
- Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial information. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services.
- Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals while striving to continuously acquire new clients.
As a Financial Representative with WDG we invest in your success.
Training for Success
We believe that successful individuals from various backgrounds have the skills and tenacity needed to become a successful Financial Representative. A degree in finance or economics is not required.We believe in the talented people who we hire and invest in new Representatives through unparalleled support and training. You’ll have access to online, in‐person local training and off‐site national training and development programs.Financial Representatives with Wealth Design Group also have the opportunity to work jointly with fellow Representatives or Specialists to learn from others. Many also take part in mentoring relationships and study groups with their peers.We support Financial Representatives who wish to pursue industry designations with financial support available.
Be bold. Be uncommon. Be different.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Wealth Design Group is a comprehensive financial services firm committed to helping individuals and businesses pursue long-term success. Our firm has access to world class companies and specialists that provide our clients with innovative strategies in a variety of areas. The real benefit to our clients is that, through these unique relationships, we can serve them by providing a choice of investment companies, products, and services.
Our team of financial professionals is firmly committed to providing our clients with the professional guidance they deserve. We don't believe in a cookie cutter approach to financial services. Our recommendations and strategies are custom-designed for our clients. What this means is that we help clients connect with what they care deeply about, and introduce them to a process that helps them take advantage of their greatest opportunities and confidently confront their biggest challenges.
Based in Houston, Texas, we work with clients in our local community, as well as across the country. Whether we’re working with clients in-person, on the phone, or via web-based software, we strive to always make ourselves available as a resource and support system.
Role: Financial Advisor
Apply for this job now.