We are looking for a hardworking, kind, and a team oriented person for our staff with:
High level of patience with immense love and compassion for children and excellent child supervision skills
Skilled childcare worker with knowledge of developing fun and interesting activities
• Develops, weekly plans, and implements age appropriate curriculum (lesson plan) to nurture and stimulate all domains of children’s development in their care.
• Provides a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth.
• Perform on-going developmental evaluations of children as required by funding sources and develop lesson plans and follow curriculum implementation that addresses the individual needs of each child.
• On an on-going basis, plan, evaluate and improve the physical environment in the classroom to create opportunities to meet the changing needs of the developing child.
• Prepare developmental progress reports as needed.
We are located on 519 Shore Road. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and hard-working.
Location: Somers Point,
Apply for this job now.