A market leading healthcare consultancy based in London is looking for an experienced Health Economist to join their tight-knit and established team. The successful Health Economist candidate will provide support both internally and externally on HTA submissions, cost-effectiveness and budget impact modelling, and deliver industry-leading analysis and insight.
Health Economist Role Responsibilities
- Work on a range of international HTA submissions and HEOR projects
- Data collection and analysis, providing health economic knowledge in delivering presentations and preparing reports
- Critically review economic models, using a key eye for detail in identifying relevant information
- Project manage and deal directly with clients, as well as providing guidance and mentorship to less-experienced Health Economists
Health Economist Role Requirements
- MSc in Health Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in health economics within an in-house or consultancy setting
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
The consultancy offers a competitive salary and package for the right candidate. Apply now to find out more by submitting your CV and covering letter online.