Project Manager - Fontana
Full time position
Will include, but not be limited to:
· Develop overall Project Schedule to ensure all departments including Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Inventory, and Quality Control complete action items by scheduled dates.
· Customer coordination in regards to Conference Calls, Submittals, Customer Requirements, and other customer requests.
· Internal Coordination Meetings
o Conducts meetings to ensure the projects are built in accordance with the plans, specifications, schedule and cost expectations; delivers projects within the approved capital and budget timelines.
o Lead meetings for assigned project(s) such as pre-submittal meeting, pre-construction meeting and manufacturing floor meetings
· Provide management oversight for all phases of the manufacturing project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
· Identifying client needs, developing actions plans, identifying deliverables, and presenting results.
· Facilitating executive level meetings, including planning agendas and reviewing presentations and reports.
· Assist is tracking job costs for corresponding jobs.
· Develop and Submit Change Orders as needed per project.
· Develop relationship with customer to ensure repeat business.
· Improve production efficiency and bottle necks.
· Complete other tasks given by the General Manager or other members of Management.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
· 3+ years’ experience in Project Management or similar field.
· Engineering degree in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
· Must demonstrate effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
· Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
· Must be able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
· Auto-Cad experience is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal).
· Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate.
· Computer skills a must (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word).
· Can DO attitude is a must with a wiliness to jump in and help with project when and wherever needed.
· Salary depends on experience. Salary history required.
· Salary will be competitive and will be based on experience and background in the Engineering and Utility industry as defined above. Crown offers a generous benefits package which includes health and dental insurance, and 401K retirement plan.
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry. Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a facility in the City of Vaughn, Ontario, Canada and Garland, Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America and Canada with concurrent benefit to communities across both countries.
Role: Project Manager - Electrical Utility Industry
Apply for this job now.