Neighbourhood Services Manager - £25,000 - £32,000 + Car allowance - Chelmsford
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Services Manager to work with an Essex based housing provider. The organisation we are partnering with provide a great service to customers and invest in the local communities through building new homes.
The successful Neighbourhood Services Manager will take responsibility for managing a patch within a region working as part of a team to deliver a quality service to a general needs portfolio.
The Neighbourhood Services Manager responsibilities include:
- Providing a multi-tenure, housing and tenancy management landlord service
- Ensuring the provision of high quality, value for money housing, repairs, estate and tenancy management services to customers of all tenures
- Managing and maintaining customer enquiries, including estate, housing, tenancy and ASB cases
The successful Neighbourhood Services Manager must possess:
- The ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels
- Experience of tenancy and leasehold management and enforcement
- Excellent written communication skills
- Evidence of successfully resolving complaints for challenging cases
- An understanding of housing policies
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary between £25,000 - £32,000 on top of this you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 26 days annual leave rising with service continual, a car allowance, flexible working arrangements, enhanced leave schemes, a generous salary sacrifice pension scheme, and much more.
To ensure you don't miss out on this exciting Neighbourhood Services Manager position in social housing, please contact Daisy McLachlan on 02037622793 or email #removed# today to express your interest.