Company: STRETCHLAB - PARKRIDGE CHICAGO
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
StretchLab, the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching, ranked in top 10% Inc. magazine best franchises, with over 100 studios open nationwide, has expanded to the Chicago NW Suburbs. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to 'Live Long'. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields including physical therapy, athletic & personal training, yoga, Pilates, and more. StretchLab's proprietary Flexologist ™ training, nationally recognized for continuing education, ensures that their client's receive a world class stretching session.
StretchLab is seeking certified personal trainers, athletic trainers, physical therapy aids, massage therapists with backgrounds in body mechanics to join our growing StretchLab studios in Glenview & Park Ridge. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm! Leads supplied to build your book of business and company paid Flexologist Training Program.
At StretchLab, NOTHING is more important than the safety of our staff and clients. All necessary precautions will be taken to create a safe work environment for our staff and clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions
- Build StretchLab memberships and maintain current clientele
- Build your book of business through first visits, phone, email & text follow up
- Ensure client safety thru proper stretch techniques/enforce StretchLab polices & rules
- Attend staff meetings, webinars and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist Studio Sales Associates and Studio Manager with studio tours & sales
- Offsite presale pop-up events prior to opening & after grand opening
- Maintain strong social media presence to maintain client membership and retention
- Clean & maintain all equipment to ensure availability for client use at any given time
Love of boutique health/ fitness environment - passion for health, wellness, stretching, mobility & flexibility
- Preferred background:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Personal Trainer, Athletic Trainer
- Licensed Physical Therapist or PT Assistant
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Current up to date fitness certification or license required
- Experience in Fitness/Health environment providing hands on client training
- Ability to create a positive environment that welcomes all people.
- Fantastic communication skills and exudes empathy.
- Must build your book of member business with first visit conversion, follow up, rebooking and referrals
- Must love connecting with people and have passion for helping them achieve goals.
- Must have a professional work ethic, be reliable and adhere to our attendance policies
- Must be available 20-30 hours a week including one weekend day
- Must be available to go through our 2 day Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online & in person tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training and 20 hours of practical one-one-stretching (Training program paid by company. And you will be compensated for your time during the training, 70 hours)
- StretchLab Brand Video 2020 - YouTube
Powered by JazzHR