Company: CAMERON JAMES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Our Clients, established in 2003, are now firmly positioned as a premier provider of independent financial advice to both private and corporate clients, require an experienced paraplanner for their offices in Wolverhampton.
- Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will lead the preparation of suitability reports for approval by the Financial Adviser, in line with company policy, and prepare associated documentation as required. Working with the administration team this will include the pre-completion of documentation ready for clients to check and sign.
- Responsible for day-to-day paraplanning tasks - identifying what’s required, where client cases have information missing or outstanding actions. Then working with the advisers and administrative team to obtain this information and subsequently writing a suitability report ready for adviser approval.
- Record any client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client related communications with third parties. Client communications and client related communications are required to be recorded on the client’s file in line with company policy in clear and intelligible English.
- Essential Education, Qualifications & Training
- Paraplanning Experience.
- Level 4+ Financial services qualifications
- Knowledge and Ability
- Detailed technical knowledge and understanding of Financial Services within an IFA environment.
- You will have at least Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent.
- Paraplanning experience.
- Able to write two multi-pension and investment suitability reports per week, or 5 simple suitability or review reports per week.
- Must have previous experience of producing Pension Reports, switch analysis, cash flow forecast reports.
- Ensure all Paraplanning report templates are regularly updated in line with legislative and/or product changes.
- Having case ownership from start to finish.
- IT Skills
- Fully competent in all the major desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook etc).
- Previous experience using reporting software i.e Intelligent Office, Defaqto, FE analytics and other research tools.
Opportunity to progress to work as an adviser if desirable, learning from an experienced team of advisers.