Role: Site Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: March 2021
Salary/Rate: £55,000 - £60,000 + Package
I am looking for a Site Manager to work as a number two manager on a development in Sevenoaks. You will report directly in to the Project manager already on site.
- Ensure the workload priorities of the department are coordinated to ensure the blocks of apartments are developed in accordance with the programme.
- Report in to the Project manager on site
- Carrying out plot inspections at various stages of the build process
- Order any non-supply and fit materials for works to be completed and ensure they are checked for damage and compliance
The project consists of 30 traditional build houses and a 4 storey apparentment block with 20 units.
You MUST have worked as a Site Manager for at least 4 years and worked on traditional build houses.
- Provide clear leadership, direction and motivation to all staff within the department
- to ensure that work programmes are fulfilled in accordance with the Region's budgets/forecasts
- Good eye for detail
- Strong man-management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Familiar with NHBC requirements and regulations
For an immediate response please email your CV to #removed# or call Pete on 07825300194