Role Title: Network Security Analysts
Location: Wichita, KS
Remote Work: Yes
Preferred Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6 Months
Job Description: The Network Security Analyst performs as a team member on the IT security operations team in day-to-day operations of critical network and platform security infrastructure. This team develops and implements security tools, procedures and measures in the network security environment. Strong skills in the areas of communication, collaboration, customer focus, economic/critical thinking, project management, leadership, and value creation are required. Must demonstrate technical knowledge of current firewall/proxy technology and operations.
- Work tickets for Internet proxy, firewalls both internal and perimeter, remote access, reverse proxy, and other security requests
- Consult with other teams and internal customers on projects to appropriately leverage tools
- Ensure security best practices are applied
- Apply strong communication, collaboration, and critical/economic thinking skills when working with customers and peer teams
Bachelors Degree or at least 5 years of experience working in business or IT functions.
- 3+ years work experience with proxy technology and/or perimeter security such as perimeter firewalls, reverse proxy, other remote access solutions.