- Maintain and repair operational equipment to meet or exceed OEE goals under the direction of Engineering Department management staff. Responsibilities include the completion of work orders, preventative maintenance, adjustments and repairs of all manufacturing and support equipment.
- Technician is accountable to Engineering Department management for duties performed under his or her responsibility and can demonstrate that he or she adds value to the organization.
- The optimal candidate will be MULTICRAFTED and must possess basic mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic skills.
- Must possess working knowledge in automation and process control systems (Allen Bradley PLC, ABB and Fanuc Robotics).
- Must be proficient in the understanding of preventive maintenance processes.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems and take initiative to correct or seek immediate assistance.
- Assemble and disassemble equipment.
- Read and follow equipment manufacturer's specifications; circuits, etc.
- Focus on supporting the preventive maintenance process including lubrication and inspection, general maintenance tasks, such as but not necessarily limited to assembly and dis-assembly of components, problem troubleshooting and correction.
- Support all production and physical plant equipment in the facility.
- Electro-mechanical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical & mechanical and fluid power breakdowns on manufacturing and facility equipment.
- Read, interpret, understand, and find (if necessary) written or electronic information, including information from diagrams, schematics, blueprints, graphs, and charts, and input information as needed into a computer.
- Must have the ability to use Measuring instruments (micrometers, tape measures, dial calipers). * Precision machines (drill press, mill, and bench lathes). * Hand tools (drills, wrenches, grinders). * Material handling equipment (forklifts, cranes, overhead hoists).
- Practice 5S in and around work areas.
- Actively participate in the problem solving of all equipment related downtime issues.
- Work as part of a team to ensure on-time quality product to our customers (internal and external).
- Incorporate safe working procedures into all daily activities in and around facility.
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Comply with company rules, policies, and practices.
- Abide by all HSE&E requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or any other member of management.
- High School Diploma or equivalency. Preferred two (2) years vocational-tech training or certification in industrial electrical, electronics, and controls or graduate of Naval Nuclear Power School, or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of (5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive manufacturing preferred).
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Excellent communications skills.
Job is located in Bessemer, AL.
INOAC Interior Systems combines our first-in-class technological expertise and worldwide network of materials development capability to satisfy the diverse needs of automobile design requirements — with a continued focus on safety, aesthetics, comfort, and value.
As a Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier of interior automobile components, INOAC Interior Systems appreciates the need to exceed the manufacturing challenges of excellent value, on-time delivery, and zero defects. With our proven track record and our manufacturing locations around the world, we are able to offer our Tier 1 and OEM customers a global solution.
As important as our safety, quality, and delivery, so is our due diligence — we work with manufacturing partners in developing new materials and manufacturing processes that lead to better, safer vehicles and more cost-efficient operations.
Role: Maintenance Technician Manufacturing
Apply for this job now.