Assistant Manager - Busy Pub in a Beautiful Quaint Village - 30K - West Sussex
This is an Assistant Managers dream - busy community pub, serving great food and showcasing high standards to customers. We are looking for a strong leader with a big personality to join the team and help support the General Manager with the day-to-day operations. The right individual will have come from a similar environment with high volume serving both food & drinks. They have plenty of sites within their portfolio, so there are endless opportunities for progression and career development.
If this sounds like you then please read on:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Previous experience in a high-volume pub serving both food & drink
- Familiarity with quality food, cellar management, stock control, setting up and running shifts
- This role is Full-Time position and weekend work will be expected
- Confident, enthusiastic strong leader
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on
#removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram