Outstanding private day nursery between Royston and Cambridge need you!
Are you a qualified childcarer ready for you next move up the career ladder?
This Room Leader position requires a qualified practitioner with experience, great team leader and team player abilities and a positive 'can do' attitude!
Your Main Duties would be:
1. To act as a role model and display a positive and professional image at all times to staff members, the children, their families, visitors and external agencies.
2. To implement and maintain the boundaries of confidentiality, to follow all policies and procedures and practice professionally within them at all times.
3. To have a recognised qualification and to implement the knowledge of the EYFS and child development.
4. To consistently demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and to be a role model and to step up in the absence of the Senior Management
5. To implement the settling in procedure across the room and monitor keyworker progress and to ensure stimulating environments for children to flourish.
6. Effectively supervise the team and all charges effectively delegating, managing and leading in a motivational manner.
7. Undertake tours of new parents.
8. Report to Managers if you are concerned in respect of any child's welfare.
The nursery offers some fantastic benefits such as 75% reduction in places for their employees children!
With a start date of January 2019 and can be either a 4 or 5 day per week role, this is a fantastic opportunity paying £10.50 per hour! Apply today!
Role: Room Leader Nursery Job, Royston, Herts
Apply for this job now.