Milk Education are looking for EYFS Teachers who are seeking work across the Bolton area from September!
We are supporting Primary Schools across the area, who are looking to employ passionate, reliable and committed EYFS Teachers to work from September 2021 onwards.
The opportunities available include day-to-day supply to compliment those with other commitments. We also offer a wide range of short and long-term vacancies with some leading to permanent positions.
The Primary schools Milk Education are working with are happy to employ NQT's, ECT's and Qualified Teachers but require you to have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and strong behaviour management.
We have full-time and part-time roles available between Monday and Friday. Depending on the type of role planning may be set or you will be expected to plan work and take this with you.
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done in 4 simple steps online, and can be worked around out of school hours. Our target is to have teachers cleared and vetted within 48 hours- no hassle for you!
- Previous EYFS teaching experience
- Phonics experience in any of the following programmes; Read, Write, Inc. Jolly Phonics, Letters and Sounds or Sounds Write
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS
- Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an informal chat with Ethan.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.