Are you are an experienced Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) in the Stockton Area (CA) looking for a FRESH START? If so, we can help! Cell Staff is a nationwide healthcare staffing services company who has partnered with the state of California to help them find amazing people. Both the California Department of State Hospitals and the California Department of Corrections are currently seeking Full-Time Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) to join their team.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) issued by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Minimum 1 Year Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Related Field
- HIGHLY Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits Available
- Weekly Pay (of course its direct deposit)
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement Available
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs!
SUMMARY OF WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- To assist the medical State Employees at the State Hospitals or Correctional Facilities in providing the highest quality of medical care reasonable and consistent with available resources, and
- To assure that the appropriate clinical evaluations and documentation meet the requirements and standards such as the California Code of Regulations, Title 22 (22 CCR); The Joint Commission, and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Services provided by Registered Dietitians will be consistent with generally accepted professional standards of care and within state and Federal regulations. Registered Dietitians shall complete nutritional assessments, and provide other related services towards achieving treatment, training, and rehabilitative objectives for the individual.
- Under the supervision of the Director/Assistant Director of Dietetics or Designee, nutrition assessments, follow-up assessments, and related patient care activities will be conducted in accordance with the Department's Enhancement Plan which encompasses 22 CCR and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Nutrition Care Process. Comprehensive nutrition assessments are required at admission and annually and semi-annual assessments are required for most patients.
B. CLINICAL RECORD PROGRESS REPORTS
- In addition to admission, annual and semi-annual nutrition assessments, Registered Dietitians will review patients’ progress and provide nutrition care and documentation quarterly, monthly or more frequently as designated by acuity level or as required by the Wellness and Recovery Plan.
C. TREATMENT PLANS
- Based on nutrition assessments or follow-up assessments, the Registered Dietitian will provide written treatment goals to the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team, prior to team meetings for each patient as needed. The Registered Dietitian will provide training to staff when needed, for proper implementation of both short and long-term goals.
D. CONSULTATION, IN-SERVICE TRAINING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION
- The Registered Dietitian will directly or indirectly participate in the Interdisciplinary Treatment Teams to advocate for the patient’s nutritional needs. In addition, the Registered Dietitian will provide nutrition care related in-service training to direct care staff as needed and to persons responsible for food preparation. The Registered Dietitian will also provide nutrition education and training to patients as deemed necessary by the DSH Contract Manager or designee for each location. All training provided to a patient will be documented in the patient’s clinical record. Examples of these classes are: Weight Management, Diabetes Education, Healthy Nutrition Practice, etc.
- The Registered Dietitian will participate in quality assurance activities in production and service of food. In addition, the Registered Dietitian will participate in clinical peer review as directed. Registered Dietitians are required to submit a monthly report documenting work completed.
- The Registered Dietitian shall provide services for not more than 40 hours per week. The Registered Dietitian shall work 5 days / 8-hour shift or 4 days / 10-hour shifts, Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- The Registered Dietitian shall provide services on a regularly scheduled basis; any deviations in the approved schedule will require prior approval by the DSH Contract Manager or designee for each DSH location.
- The Registered Dietitian shall be available to attend Interdisciplinary Planning Treatment Team meetings for individuals identified to be at high nutritional risk as determined by acuity level.
- The Registered Dietitian may be required to be present during surveys conducted by regulatory agencies (i.e., California Department of Public Health)
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why: #removed#
We can’t wait to show you how good “good” can be. Please apply
Cell Staff is ready to offer you a FRESH START. We are a premier provider of supplemental healthcare staffing across the country. We have Therapy/Allied, School Staffing, Travel Nursing, Correctional Healthcare, Behavioral Health, and Government opportunities for healthcare professionals looking for local and travel assignments.
Correctional Healthcare Services
We actively recruiting for LPN/LVN's and RN's for the following states: North Carolina, New York, Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington State, Ohio, Alaska, Pennsylvania, California, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, South Dakota, Montana, Colorado, New Jersey, and Utah.
Nursing & Therapy Services
We are actively recruiting all levels and modalities for nationwide opportunities both local and travel. Please inquire for more info!
Role: Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) - Full Time w/ Weekly Pay
Apply for this job now.